Be ahead of your time as we have gathered highly acclaimed takes on diverse subjects such as culture, identity politics or science fictio for this year–for your enjoyment throughout this new era.
For those looking for literature that resonates on multiple levels - get inspired in 2023! This collection offers readers an insight into some of the most significant topics .
Here is a list of books that have been recommended by professionals in various fields:
1.Think Again: The Power of Knowing What You Don't Know
By Adam Grant
- a book on learning how to challenge your own assumptions and reframe your thinking.
2.No Rules Rules: Netflix and the Culture of Reinvention
By Reed Hastings and Erin Meyer
- a book that explores the innovative and unorthodox culture of Netflix.
3.The Psychology of Money
By Morgan Housel
- a book on understanding the psychological factors that influence our financial decisions.
4.The Four Winds
By Kristin Hannah
- a historical fiction novel that explores the struggles of a family during the Great Depression.
5.The Practice: Shipping Creative Work
By Seth Godin
- a book on overcoming creative roadblocks and bringing your ideas to fruition.
6.Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
By James Clear
- a book on how to create and maintain positive habits.
7.The Code Breaker: Jennifer Doudna, Gene Editing, and the Future of the Human Race
By Walter Isaacson
- a book on the groundbreaking science of gene editing and the ethical implications of this technology.
8.Range: Why Generalists Triumph in a Specialized World
By David Epstein
- a book on the benefits of being a generalist in a world that values specialization.
9.The Future of Capitalism: Facing the New Anxieties
By Paul Collier
- a book on the challenges facing capitalism in the 21st century and how to address them.
10.The Deficit Myth: Modern Monetary Theory and the Birth of the People's Economy
By Stephanie Kelton
- a book on a new approach to economics that challenges traditional