Course Details: B.A.LL.B (TU)
This is a five years and an integrated double degree programme started in 2010 AD.
This is one of the special programmes of the Faculty of Law. Ten plus two graduates are qualified for admission in this programmeafter passing entrance exam. Only 175 students get admission each year. Only two constituent campuses-
- Nepal Law Campus located at Kathmandu offers admission for 70 students and
- The Prithivi Narayan Multiple Campus located at Pokhara offers admission for 35 students each year on the merit basis.
- The National Law College, an affiliated offers admission for 70 students on the merit basis.
In total 62 subjects are being offered in this programme and of these 61 subject are with credit and one subject is non-credit for foreign student.
There are 22 seats reserved for getting admission on the basis of merit.
These reservation seats are:
- Indigenous Nationalities-4,
- People with Disabilitis-2,
- People from backward area-2,
- And Foreign students-4 get admission under the reservation.